Monday, March 21, 2011

After Katsucon!

So, Katsucon has come and gone!  I attended Katsucon February 18-20, 2011, travelling with 3 friends of mine and meeting others there.  I had a great time! :D  I got my Olcadan cosplay done (barely in time!)  In the hotel room on Friday!  There were also mishaps, like my toe claws falling off, but luckily my friends carried superglue to glue them back on!  I also crushed some of my armor when I tried to get my cell phone out of my pocket (due to incredibly limited vision!), which was under my tasset armor!  Luckily, superglue saved the day again!


More progress pics, then pics from Katsucon will be uploaded to this blog soon!  My cosplay is still not 100% done, and I didn't make a custom weapon (I borrowed foam nunchaku from a friend).  Hopefully I will get more done by Animazement, which is May 27-29 in Raleigh, North Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment