Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Who am I?

I'm Julie, and I love Soul Calibur games!  Two of my friends decided to make Sophitia and Xianghua cosplays for Katsucon, and I wanted to go as a Soul Calibur character with them.  I really love how hilarious Olcadan is (and I love owls), so I decided to cosplay him.  I've made other cosplays before, but with a lot of help from my friends.  Hopefully this time I will be able to accomplish more on my own.  I've cosplayed L (from Death Note), Beyond Birthday (Death Note: Another Note), The Prince of All Cosmos (Katamari), a Pokemon Breeder (Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, this was a costume my friend made and let me wear), and Zatanna (DC Comics).  I also worked on making a Rock (from Soul Calibur) costume for someone else, but Halloween came around before I completely finished.

The things I'm doing for this costume seem so crazy that I felt that I needed to blog about it.  I'm also not very experienced at making costumes, so a lot of things I'm doing are new to me, and I want to keep track of how I'm working on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment